1. What was your first motorcycling experience?
I bought my yellow Yamaha FS1E at the age of 15 and loved every minute of it
2. What is your current bike?
Custom V-Max with a 280 back wheel. It’s about 95% finished, but there’s still room for improvement. Hopefully it will be completed by this summer
3. What bike would you most like to ride/own?
Despite costing around £100,000, my ultimate bike is the Y2K. It’s a bike with a Rolls Royce badge on the front, and a helicopter engine below, which puts out 286 bhp, giving an estimated top speed of around 250 mph
4. What was your hairiest moment on a bike?
Coming down the motorway at about 126 mph, I started to brake and the bike went into a speed wobble, needless to say I thought I was going to come off, but I put the power on gently and lived to tell the tale
5. What was your most memorable ride?
Riding from Calais, through France and Germany to Belgium, in the summer with a bunch of good mates
6. What would be the ideal soundtrack to the above?
The way I am / Eminem
7. What do you think is the best thing about motorcycling?
Once I get on my bike, my problems are blown away in the wind
8. What do you think is the worst thing about motorcycling?
Rain, cold weather, and being flashed by those yellow boxes at the side of the road
9. Name an improvement you’d like to see for the next generation?
Anti slip manhole covers and road markings would be a great improvement for all riders
10. How would you like to be remembered?
With the epitaph: “I told you I wanted non slip manhole covers”