1. What was your first motorcycling experience?
Rebuilding a Honda H100 and then teaching myself to ride it in a field. I still have it too.
2. What is your current bike?
The world’s greatest motorcycle – Honda C90.
3. What bike would you most like to ride/own?
Every C90 (If the question read “what would you most like to ride:” A woman).
4. What was your hairiest moment on a bike?
Following a petrol tanker in India then watching it flip over and slide through some power lines.
5. What was your most memorable ride?
Malaysia to UK over 8 months and 14,500 miles, or riding through the Arctic Circle in winter (both on my C90), I’m not quite sure yet.
6. What would be the ideal soundtrack to the above?
You need a lot of music for 8 months…
7. What do you think is the best thing about motorcycling?
Riding alongside your best mate and punching him in the head, followed by him grabbing your throttle at the lights and making you flip over backwards.
8. What do you think is the worst thing about motorcycling?
9. Name an improvement you’d like to see for the next generation?
Less traffic jams, meaning less cars and more bikes.
10. How would you like to be remembered?
For documenting the fact that you don’t need to have loads of money to achieve your dreams. Oh and my DVD, I’d like to be remembered for my DVD… available at C90 Adventures soon.