1. What was your first motorcycling experience?
DT50 up and down some back streets stalling & wheelieing!
2. What is your current bike?
GSXR1000, XT225, RGV250
3. What bike would you most like to ride/own?
GP500 or any GP bike (R7)
4. What was your hairiest moment on a bike?
Atrocious spills twice: 1st slid into oncoming A road traffic; 2nd into metal barrier
5. What was your most memorable ride?
All of them. Ride it like you stole it & if it be your last ride, make it a good one!
6. What would be the ideal soundtrack to the above?
Hip-Hop or Reggae depending on my mood
7. What is the best thing about motorcycling?
8. What is the worst thing about motorcycling?
9. Name an improvement you’d like to see for the next generation of riders.
Safer, faster riding. No more deaths
10. How would you like to be remembered?
With a smile!!!
First appeared in issue 102, March 2006